AIIMS MBBS Counseling Procedure and Date 2017, AIIMS Counseling 2017, MBBS Counseling 2017, AIIMS MBBS Counseling procedure 2017
Counselling Procedure 2017
AIIMS MBBS 2017 counselling procedure, dates and schedule- Seat matrix and seat allotment 2017 results
As per recent notification which was released by the AIIMS that the First round of Counseling for MBBS admission will begin on 8th July 2017, and all the Important dates are mentioned below. Only Qualified candidate can appear for counseling with their ranks on AIIMS. There are four rounds will be conducted including Open Selection phase.
- The first round of counselling will kick start from July 08 to July 11. The second round will be held from August 11 and the third round will finally commence from September 09. The open selection is scheduled from 24 September, 2017.
- The counselling for allocation of seats to all the seven AIIMS will be held from 9.00 A.M. at the Jawaharlal Nehru Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Candidates selected for counselling are required to bring their original necessary documents, certificate as well as the counselling letter to their respective venue.
- During the counselling process, the seats allotted to the open (UR) category will be filled first. However, the candidates will be called for the process based on their merit, regardless of whether they belong to any category. Next, the reservation categories like SC/ST and OBC candidates will be counselled to fill up the seats specified for them in their respective categories.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Required Certification:
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate such as 10th Class Admit card and Date of Birth Certificate or any document which can confirm your date of birth.
- Certificates: 10th and 12th Mark sheet, Admit card with 60% Aggregate, and for Scheduled Tribe candidate 50 % percent Aggregate is Required.
- If candidate are belonging from any category or Schedule then they must have to bring their SC/ST/OBC/PH/POH Certificate.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Seats and Reservation:
- There are total 72 Seats in AIIMS New Delhi, out of which 37 for UR, 19 for OBC, 11 for SC and 5 for ST.
- There are total 100 Seats in AIIMS Bhopal, out of which 50 for UR, 27 for OBC, 15 for SC and 8 for ST.
- There are total 100 Seats in AIIMS Patna, out of which 50 for UR, 27 for OBC, 15 for SC and 8 for ST.
- There are total 100 Seats in AIIMS Bhubaneswar, out of which 50 for UR, 27 for OBC, 15 for SC and 8 for ST.
- There are total 100 Seats in AIIMS Jodhpur, out of which 50 for UR, 27 for OBC, 15 for SC and 8 for ST.
- There are total 100 Seats in AIIMS Rishikesh, out of which 50 for UR, 27 for OBC, 15 for SC and 8 for ST.
- There are total 100 Seats in AIIMS Raipur, out of which 50 for UR, 27 for OBC, 15 for SC and 8 for ST.
Timing and Place for AIIMS Counseling;-
- The AIIMS MBBS Counselling for allocation of seats in all 7 AIIMS for admission to MBBS course will be held from 9.00 AM at the Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Candidates who have been called for the counselling have to bring their original necessary document / certificates to the venue.
- Class Xth Mark-sheet and certificate
- Class XIIth Mark-Sheet and Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate (If Any)
- In the AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counseling process, The seats to be filled by open Un-Reserved (UR) Competition would be filled up first, wherein the candidates would be called for counseling only on the basis of Merit they have scored from Entrance Exam and there Class 12th Score irrespective of whether they belong to UR, SC, ST or OBC.
- Next, reservation categories like SC/ST/OBC candidates will be counseled to fill up the seats earmarked for them in their respective categories